Thursday, May 7, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to the inaugural post to CaC Saves America! This is my new outlet for all my views on what is wrong with this country (OK, why not -- the entire world!) and how to fix it. I am writing because I truly believe I'm uniquely qualified to diagnose and treat all injustice. That's right, I've got the hubris to tell the whole world that I know more about everything than everyone else does.
Or at least I know more about my opinions than anyone else does...

I hold strong views about a wide variety of subjects. I am a practicing attorney, but this is emphatically NOT a blawg -- partly because I dislike the term "blawg," and because America cannot be saved by law alone! Actually, the reason is that I want to vent on whatever topic irritates me: sports, politics, junk food, whatever. I'm sure legal issues will come up from time to time, but keep in mind that I am not blogging as a lawyer -- just a concerned citizen who loves the sound of her own typing.

Feel free to suggests topics. I will explain how to Save whatever is wrong with America!

1 comment:

  1. Finally! Someone to really save us! ! ! Oh, help us, CAC! Let your divine wisdom rain down upon the heads of injustice and foolishness. . .

    ReplyDelete